Campus Housing @ UCR: The New Frontier!
We are excited to confirm that campus housing will be offered for Fall Quarter in a modified, lower density format that prioritizes safety, while providing convenient access to campus resources. The promotion and expectation of healthy behaviors coupled with evidence-based preparations will be a hallmark of on-campus living as we cross the new frontier created by the coronavirus pandemic.
Yes, there will be uncertainties. But there will also be friendship, community, school spirit, and the ideal environment for academic success.
No matter your class level, we have a “fit” for you.
Our Residence Halls are open to Freshman, Transfer and Continuing UCR students, as well as returning residents. Contracts are now available.
UCR Campus Apartments are available for all Continuing, Transfer and Graduate students. Apply now.
Family Housing is available for Freshman, Transfer, Graduate and Continuing students with families of their own. Apply now.
Residence Hall Housing
Important Dates & Reminders
|July 17 – July 23||Online Roommate Self-Selection|
|July 24 – July 28||Online Room & Dining Plan Self-Selection (Students with LLC Preferences Only)|
|July 29 – August 2||Online Room & Dining Plan Self-Selection (All Students)|
|September 1 – 4||Final Confirmation of Roommate, Room & Dining Plan Selections Posted to your MyHousing Portal|
|September 8 – 13||Residence Hall Move-In Appointment Self-Selection|
|September 26 & 27||Residence Hall Move-In Days (Additional Days May Be Added)|
NOTE: The unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 pandemic may require that Fall 2020 occupancy levels, process dates, and deadlines be revised in response to changing health recommendations and scenarios. There is no housing guarantee for the 2020-21 academic year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What current safety precautions has Housing taken in response to COVID-19?
- Is campus housing guaranteed for Fall, 2020?
- Will the UCR Campus Apartments be open for Fall, 2020?
- I renewed my current Campus Apartment contract for next year. Is it still going to be honored?
- I lived in the Residence Halls this year and submitted a Campus Apartment application for next year. When will I find out if I have secured an apartment space?
- Will Dundee Residence Hall be open for Fall 2020, as advertised?
- Will Family Housing continue to be open for Summer, 2020, and the 2020-21 academic year?
- What happens now that Fall classes will be offered in a remote and hybrid format?
We save more than 738,000 gallons annually through retrofitted appliances and 9,000 gallons a week with low-flow toilets. Explore our initiatives for sustainable living.
For emergency assistance, Residential Life staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. See more safety services available to residents.