Safety | Integrity | Inclusivity | Excellence


Parent / Guardian

Parents/Guardians of UCR students can find valuable housing information about living on-campus.

Life at UCR

Find study lounges and computer labs, more than 1,500 activities and events, 24/7 assistance, and a list of room and community amenities.

Payment Schedule

After you submit your Residence Hall Contract, make the required First Payment using R'Web. Your request for housing will not be honored if we do not receive your payment by the published deadline.  Avoid late fees. Housing payments are due at the beginning of each quarter or the first of every month, depending on your payment plan.

Add Money to Your R’Card

Dining Dollars and Bear Bucks can be added to your R’Card to make purchases on campus.


As a UCR student, ride Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) buses for free.  Bus stops are located near campus.  There are also parking options on campus as well.  

Dining Options

Dining Plans give you access to all-you-care-to-eat Residential Restaurants, food-to-go, a food truck, late-night offerings, and Dining Dollars, which can be used at any dining venue on campus. Dining Plans are available to Residence Hall and Glen Mor residents.  There are many dining options available to all students, staff, and faculty.  Make your next meal the perfect one. See what’s cooking around campus.

Step-by-Step Moving Instructions

Find out where to pick up your keys and how to get set up in your new room. When it's time to move out, learn about the inspection process, mail forwarding and more.

Campus Safety

Assistance – prevention, protection, and response – is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, throughout the UCR residential community. Safety is our priority.

Your Student's Rights and Privacy

Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), UCR is limited in the type and amount of student information that can be released to others, including parents and guardians. This includes conduct records, academic records, account information and any records pertaining to student housing.