The Residents’ Voice
Improve the quality of your living and learning experience by getting involved with your Resident Association.
Residence Hall Association
For the residents by the residents, the Residence Hall Association (RHA) ensures residents' needs are met and wants are communicated. RHA advises Housing Services in the development of Residence Hall policies, procedures, programs and facilities from the student perspective.
- Creates hall programs and activities.
- Maintains RHA-TV, bringing you the latest movies and programming.
- Serves as a coordinating body for hall events.
- Provides leadership training to members.
Campus Apartment Resident Association
The Campus Apartment Resident Association (CARA) is the coordinating organization for each of the UCR Campus Apartments and Family Housing governing bodies. Meetings are held regularly throughout the academic year.
- Advises Housing Services in the development of policies, procedures, programs and facility improvements.
- Creates community events and social opportunities.
- Provides ongoing leadership opportunities and training.
National Residence Hall Honorary
The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) – Highlander Chapter – is an organization that is made up of the top 1% of student leaders in the Residence Halls. Residents may join through the "Of the Month" (OTM) Awards, induction or membership. NRHH recognizes individuals who:
- Demonstrate outstanding service.
- Show exceptional leadership.
- Exhibit continued academic success.
- Provide community service at UCR.